Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

Wyatt loves to play with the wipe's container. Isn't he adorable?


I gave him a waffle to munch on. He had fun.
Playing dad's ipod on Saturday morning.
We were headed out to the Tuscarawas Philharmonic Concert. They had a juggler and acrobats there so now Adian associates all orchestras with the circus.
I had a hair disaster. Had it dyed three times this week. And now it's basically a bob.
Camden adores Wyatt. And Wyatt gut laughs for no one else like he does for his oldest brother.
I scored after Halloween and Aidan loves his ninja costume.


Don't bother me, I'm eating.
Me before hair disaster. What a cute little man I have!

We do still exist. My children are still alive. And here's proof. oh, and I cut my hair. Not on purpose though. I went in for a trim and the girl hacked it and I had to go back in this morning and have it re-dyed and cut. So now I basically have a bob and brown hair. It was not pretty before, trust me! But now i have to grow it out again. :( On the other note, Wyatt has a sinus infection, Camden had the flu, I wake up at least once a night STILL with Wyatt, and I have bangs...hahaha

1 comment:

Sheila said...

1. you look adorable- bangs, brunette and all!
2. Your kids are adorable!
3. I am happy for you that you finally got a baby that looks like YOU!!
4. llove ylou land mliss ylou!!