Friday, February 11, 2011

mini update






Hello Blogging world! I'm tired. Sleepy really. Since January 3rd I have been dragging my saggy butt out of bed and going to work out at 5:30am EVERY morning. Good news is that my butt isn't so saggy anymore; bad news is I don't get to take naps during the day and sometimes I'm so tired I start slurring my words...should I be driving?

My sweet nephew Cohen and my favoritist sister have come for a long visit and it's been really nice. Having another adult in the house with me keeps me sane. This long, cold Ohio winter thing is for the birds and I was feeling pretty claustrophobic in my little house but adding more people to our living space has some how made it feel bigger.

Camden received straight A's on his last report card, Aidan is still loving preschool and violin, and Wyatt is just a stinker who tries to get into everything he knows he shouldn't. And while I tell him "no!" or "don't touch" he just pauses long enough to give me the sweetest, slyest smile in the world and then proceeds to turn off the computer, or pull out the dvd player, or rummage through the fridge, or unroll the toilet paper...etc. The list could go on and on. He's so cute though, he melts my heart.

Oh, and just for posterity's sake, at 10 months Wyatt weighed 22 1/4 lbs and was 31 inches long.

Nate has entered the technological age and purchased a new iphone yesterday. I however, am stuck in the dark ages with my palm centro...I kid. I'm fine with my phone. I don't really need it for anything other than making calls and texting so I'm okay.

No comments: