Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pre-Halloween

 Isn't my little Superman super-cute?!
I am documenting my haircut. Not for any useful reason, just cuz.

Boys are de-gutting pumpkins. With Wyatt making a nice stink face in the background.

"EEEEWWWWWW"

"Take my picture too...!"

What a stud

The leftover gore
 I'm not sure what he's doing but he's sure cute anyway
 So grateful to my mother in law for finding the costume
 CHEESE!!! and look at the pizza in my mouth!
 What? Do I have something on my lip?
 Mmmmmmm....pizza....
 That is an entire cookie shoved into his mouth
 This is Aidan. I've nothing else to say...
 Halloween carving night. Nate's Frankestein

 Aidan's Scaredy Cat
Camden designed and carved his pumpkin completely on his own this year. He's very proud.




We are well into Fall around here. The leaves are turning brilliant colors of red, yellow, and orange. Soccer is FINALLY!!!!! over and our weekly schedules have normalized. The boys are all doing well. Aidan is still loving the violin. He told me tonight, "How come I feel happy after I play?" I love it!


Camden is doing really well in school. Parent-Teacher conferences are this upcoming week so we'll see if the boys' have been on their best behavior. ;) 


Wyatt is Wyatt. Gleefully mischievous, adorably sweet, and hilarious all at the same time. 


Tomorrow is Halloween, so be prepared for many more pictures to clog up in the internet. It will be well documented. G'Night!

2 comments:

rachel said...

So you get all the boys and I get all the girls! How crazy is that? We get our 3rd girl in February! I hope you are doing well and your haircut is dang cute!!!!!!! Miss you guys!

marissa said...

Those pumpkins turned out amazing! Also, your haircut is so cute! I love the cut and the color. It looks great on you!