Friday, February 17, 2012

Wyattisms

I have to write these down before I forget them.

Two days ago Wyatt and I were driving home from the pediatrician(ear infection). As I was exiting the freeway I ran over a part of the rumble strip. Wyatt immediately goes, "Was dat?" I wasn't sure how to explain that to him and then I hear his tiny voice say, "Scuze me." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Apparently the car had some flatulence issues and Wyatt took the blame.

Yesterday, Wyatt and I were waiting outside for Aidan's school bus to drop him off at the corner. Wyatt loves watching the bus pull up to the curb. He gets very excited and animated and runs straight towards. When he heard the engine whining as the bus chugged it's way up the slight incline in the road, Wyatt runs to the corner and is screaming, "THE BUT! THE BUT!" Awesome.

This little man is crazy, smart, sly, stubborn, creative, observant, and an all around tasmanian devil. He sure keeps us on our toes but we wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. (although there are some days...)

So today I am grateful for Wyatt being able to make me laugh and enjoy his learning experiences.

P.S. I have to add on here that he says, "Sheet" for sheep, "BUT!" for button, and last but not least, "BUT!" for belly button.

2 comments:

Sarah Walton said...

Funny little Wyatt! Can you believe our boys are almost 2 years old!?!? Crazy!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/negara-dengan-pajak-termahal-di-dunia/